What are the measures to be applied in schools opened on Monday?
Teachers who are not vaccinated or do not have a certificate of having the disease will have to have rapid or PCR tests once a week, provided that they pay their own fees. Those with a negative test result will go to school normally, while those with a positive test result will have to follow the rules set by EODY.
If a student shows symptoms of Covid-19, the steps to be followed are as follows:
· Contacting the family to pick up the student from school.
· Taking the student who is seen as a suspicious case to a well-ventilated area, isolating them from other students and wearing a mask.
· Application of hygiene rules by students and people who care for them.
· Taking health precautions by using masks and gloves by school officials.
· Medical control under the leadership of parents.
If a student or teacher is diagnosed as "suspicious" as a result of medical control, it will be mandatory to have a rapid test or PCR test. If the test is negative, the student or teacher will be able to return to school after the symptoms disappear.
If the test is positive, a 5-day quarantine will be applied. The day of the test will be considered as the start day of the quarantine application.