Komotini: Died as a result of electric shock

Western Thrace
Fri, 14 Jun 2024 8:42 GMT
A person, estimated to be around 45 years old and residing in Komotini, died as a result of electric shock.
Komotini: Died as a result of electric shock

A person, estimated to be around 45 years old and residing in Komotini, died as a result of electric shock.

According to the information obtained, the unfortunate person who collapsed due to electric shock was taken to Komotini State Hospital by his friends with their private vehicles. Doctors at the emergency department announced that the unfortunate person died on the spot.

The Police Department of Rodopi initiated an investigation into the incident.

On the other hand, no information was shared about the conditions under which the unfortunate person fell victim to an electric shock.

More information about the unfortunate incident is expected to be shared with the public after the autopsy and the police investigation.

MILLET MEDIA OE.
BİLAL BUDUR & CENGİZ ÖMER KOLLEKTİF ŞİRKETİ.
Address: Miaouli 7-9, Xanthi 67100, GREECE.
Tel: +30 25410 77968.
Email: info@milletgazetesi.gr.