Fire broke out in a house in Komotini one man saved

Western Thrace
Tue, 1 Nov 2022 11:15 GMT
Firefighters at the scene brought the fire under control.
Fire broke out in a house in Komotini one man saved

A fire broke out in a house at the junction of Arda-Mısır streets in Komotini at around 22:30 yesterday.

It was stated that an explosion occurred in the house where a Bulgarian citizen resided.

The man living in the house was saved from burning by throwing himself out of the house after the explosion sound.

After the explosion, the residents of the region, who saw that the house burning, reported the situation to the Komotini Fire Brigade Directorate, and the firefighter team and two fire extinguishers vehicles arrived to the scene.

As a result of the intervention made by the firefighters, the fire was brought under control in a short time and extinguished without damaging the area before it spread to a wider area.

The police, who went to the scene with the fire brigade, received information about the fire from the Bulgarian citizen who resided in the house.

Police investigations into the incident are ongoing.

Related News

Address: Miaouli 7-9, Xanthi 67100, GREECE.
Tel: +30 25410 77968.