Representatives of Minority associations met in Xanthi Turkish Union
At the meeting held in Xanthi Turkish Union, it was decided to establish the "Xanthi Province Turkish Minority Associations Platform", which will include minority associations operating in villages throughout the province.
Turkish minority associations in Xanthi came together at Xanthi Turkish Union (ITB). Mustafa Trampa, Mufti of Xanthi also attended the meeting, which was held on Friday, October 14, under the leadership of the ITB, as well as the "sister associations" operating in villages across Xanthi.
ITB President Ozan Ahmetoğlu expressed his satisfaction for meeting with “fraternal associations” and thanked all the representatives and managers who attended the meeting.
Association executives at the meeting had the opportunity to speak in a veryfriendly atmosphere and talk about their future joint projects and fields of activity. At the meeting held at the ITB, it was decided to establish the "Xanthi Province Turkish Minority Associations Platform", which will include minority associations operating in villages throughout the province.
It was also decided to hold a meeting every three months with the participation of the presidents and managers of the mentioned associations and to form a communication group. It was also decided to attend the meeting of minority associations in Xanthi, as well as the Mufti of Xanthi.
The non-governmental organizations in the platform also agreed to hold the necessary consultations in the upcoming period regarding the activities and studies they will organize jointly.
- Şahin (Echinos) Education, Culture and Sports Association
- Ketenlik (Kentavros) Youth Association
- Demircik (Dimarion) Youth Education, Culture and Sports Association
- Mustafaçova (Miki) Youth Association
- Yassıören Oreon) Sports, Culture and Education Association
- Koyunköy (Kimmeria) Youth Association
- Gökçeler (Seleron) Youth Association
- Dinkler Honeysuckle Association
- Kırköy (Kirnos) Culture, Education and Sports Association
- Ova Culture, Solidarity and Brotherhood Association